Nadi, a Regtech platform based in Luxembourg, is seeking a skilled System Administrator to join their IT Team. The successful candidate will be responsible for installing, upgrading, and monitoring various IT systems and applications, such as servers, databases, networks, and cloud services. In addition, they will collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and implement automation scripts to streamline various tasks, manage and monitor system health using Zabbix, and participate in server maintenance tasks, such as security patches, updates, and backups.
Nadi is a unique Regtech platform that automates the production of fund-related reports and documents from a single source of data. Today our solution is used in more than 10 jurisdictions. Our vision is to be recognized as the European leader for fund-related financial and regulatory reporting while being a great place to work for our employees.
To strengthen our team for the support of existing internal/external clients and the onboarding of new business, we are looking for a System Administrator.
You will join our IT Team and your main mission will be to install, upgrade and monitor software, hardware, and networks.
- Deploy, configure, maintain, and troubleshoot various IT systems and applications, including servers, databases, networks, and cloud services,
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and implement automation scripts to streamline various tasks, such as device deployment, system configuration, and maintenance,
- Utilize Linux, Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, and related technologies to build and deploy microservices-based applications,
- Administer Redis, vSphere, O365, PostgreSQL, Debezium, Kafka, Keycloak, GitLab, and SonarQube to support the development and deployment of various applications,
- Manage and monitor system health using Zabbix. Configure and maintain ELK stack for log management and analysis,
- Participate in server maintenance tasks, such as security patches, updates, and backups,
- Ensure security through access controls, backups, and firewalls,
- Set up accounts and workstations,
- Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies,
- Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals, and IT policies,
- Fluent in English,
- Agile mindset,
- Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management,
- Knowledge of system security (e.g., intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery,
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms,
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude,
- Excellent communication skills.
Ideally 2-5 years in a system administrator role
BSc/BA in Information Technology, Computer Science and related discipline or equivalent experience,
Interested in joining our growing Regtech company?
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref. NITSA0523
Depending on experience